Four types of loves
There are four types of loves and they are:-
1. Éros, 2. Agápe, 3. Philia and 4. Storgē.
The first two are basic in the natural and the supernatural fathers whilst the third one is among the “seekers” of His Word and the Fourth one is of the Family of God. Thus, there are four stages of souls and so are these four types of loves.
1. Éros: - (Holy Son) - This is among the once-born natural people created by jealous and revengeful Lord of Nature, the demiurge Potter Yahweh (Yah means “sired” and Weh means of him. That is why Jesus’ Hebrew name was Yahshua; Yah = Yahweh and Shua = Shiva, the Primal Adam), Brahma, Khudah, etc. Jesus displayed his heavenly father Yahweh’s nature by whipping off the traders from the court of Yahweh meant for prayer and fasting. Thus, Éros (ἔρως érōs) is mainly concerned with the “pro-creation” and its preservation as displayed by the animals. So, under the animal instincts, once-born “Natural family men”, they would be jealous and revengeful and they would love their own and hate strangers. It is love among the tribal people who hate people of other tribes or they are racists. In ego, they become head hunters unless they are disciplined by their Fetish Priests, Rabbis, Brahmins, etc. This sensually based love also aspires Saints to the non-corporeal, spiritual plane of existence; that is, finding the Absolute Truth about our Supernatural Father Elohim, Allah, Parbrahm, etc. No wonder, lovers and philosophers are all inspired to seek Truth through érōs, reflection of Storgē Love that Saints enjoy.
2. Agápe (ἀγάπη agápē) – Holy Father - is the basic True un-conditional "Divine love” of our Supernatural Father of our “souls” that is infused in all living things. So, it is among the twice-born seekers of “His Word” in which you hate none and if someone hits you on one cheek, then you present the other, which is just the opposite of the natural once-born people, who go by the natural law of tit-for-tat. This love leads you to the threshold of the Royal Kingdom of God where the True Vine Christ Jesus has been planted by our Father and it has a Narrow Gate for the solitary Virgin Brides.
3. Philia (φιλία philía) – Holy Ghost - means affectionate honour, and friendship as displayed by the Twelve Workers of Jesus among them ready to die for each other. So, this love is enjoyed by the solitary Virgin Brides of Jesus in the Fellowship of the Royal Priests who ponder logically over “His Word” to Brew the New Wine, “Logo”. They go by their “Innerman”, the Christ within their own heart. Although they are solitary but the knowledge of “His Word” called “Logo” makes them of one accord. Such people are called “Satsanghi" in Punjabi. Such spiritual men are masters of their own destiny – John 9, the born blind person whose eyes Jesus opened with his Spittle - and they give their own accounts to God. They being the sons of most High Elohim, Allah, Parbrahm, etc., the Christs, they represent our Father on earth as Apostles.
4. Storge (στοργή Storgē) – Holy Spirit - means the Family Love between our Supernatural Father Elohim, Allah, Parbrahm, etc., our Mother Holy Spirit and the Sons, the Christs called Saints, Bhagats, Arifs, Fakirs, etc. Although these Family Members are solitary but they are of One Accord. Now, the Middle Candle of Menorah represents our Supernatural Father Elohim, Allah, Parbrahm, etc. and the other six candles represent “Yahweh, Brahma, Khudah, etc.” of nature into which the soul of our Supernatural Father is infused or the other six candles are lit from the Middle Candle. Thus, in Yahweh your works called “KARMA” count that leads to your re-incarnation whilst in Elohim, He goes by grace in which your past KARMA are rewarded and you earn “Resurrection” by Preaching Gospel. Our souls make progression from natural in “ego” to our Supernatural Father and on Marriage with our Seventh Husband God, there is neither giving nor taking but you enjoy Storge Love. This was further demonstrated by the Royal King Gobind Singh Ji (Father of Khalsas), Mahadevan or Holy Spirit (Mother of Khalsas) and their solitary sons “Khalsas”, the Puritans. It is the Pure spiritual love of Family of God. This love was experienced by the Apostles at Pentecost when all the Twelve became the Twin Brethren of Christ Jesus with all possessing “Holy Spirit”, the Very Spirit of God within themselves. This Reward made the once-born St. Peter Drunk with Holy Spirit, the most.
Much more in mine over 6500 Youtube videos; channel nijjhar1. My lectures and Seminars are FREE. I can also help you produce documentaries and films. Many are called but very Few are Chosen. God blesses everyone alike.
Here are my links to John’s Baptism and Trinity:-